Intelligent Camera System for Hyper-spectral Imaging.
WHAT IS THE HYPER VISION SYSTEM?
CSEM offers a hyperspectral imaging system based on a new idea of light-field imaging. With low cost, the hypercube resolution of the camera is offering best-in-class performance. Also, the camera has a modular structure which enables us to easily customize it for different applications and environments. It offers flexibility in spatial resolution and in spectral channels.
HYPER VISION SYSTEM:
|Number of Spectral Channels
|Wavelength Range (nm)
||450 – 880 (customizable)
|Spectral Resolution (nm)
|Cube Resolution (pixel)
||280 × 280 × 54 (customizable)
- Process control
- Medical diagnostics
- Precision agriculture
- Food quality
- Modular system
- Customizable spatial resolution
- Customizable number of channels
- Customizable wavelength range
- Adaptive: ability to trade spatial and spectral resolution
- Machine learning for information extraction and classification
- Tailoring the camera for specific applications by using only the spectral channels that are relevant for each application. This is possible due to modularity and high customizability of the design.
- Miniaturizing the camera to be portable on the drones
- Embedding the machine learning unit for binocular-type applications.
Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwhdnpQiaas
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact : Andrea Dunbar
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +41 032 720 5069