Development of a fully soft sensor
WHAT IS our technology
Stretchable soft membranes that can be integrated on MEMS structure to realize:
- Platform for direct measurement of movements and forces of individual cells
- Platform to measure Young’s modulus of a confluent cell layer
- Strain gauge integrated in soft membrane
- Si sensors/electronics integrated into soft membranes
- Actuator based on SI or LTCC (Low Temperature Co-fired Ceramics) technologies with PDMS (Polydimethylsiloxane) micro valves.
- Strechable membranes for study of cell’s mechanics
- Monitoring of cell traction
- Measurement tool at CellStrates (http://cellstrates.com/)
- Interactive refreshable graphical display for tactile applications (Braille like display)
- Artificial skin with flexible metal interconnections and strain gauge for miniature tactility sensors and haptic applications
Braille like display project
- Implanted strain sensor into stretchable membrane
- Hermetic sealing between soft and hard material
A fully integrated components with sensors, actuators based on stretchable soft membrane to develop a glove with articicial sensitive skin.
Sorba, F. and Martin-Olmos, C., 2018. High resolution polymer coated strain sensors for in-liquid operation. Microelectronic Engineering, 191, pp.38-41.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact: Guy Voirin, email@example.com
Contact: Cristina Martin-Olmos, firstname.lastname@example.org