How We Operate
FED4SAE organizes three open calls to develop new and innovative CPS and embedded systems solutions based on existing industrial platforms, advanced technologies and several test beds through selected Application Experiment:
- Successful Application Experiments are based on collaboration with at least one of each of our platform, competence and networking partners.
- Technology access and assistance from platform partners along with expert know-how, coaching, design support and access to several advanced technologies and testbeds are provided by our competence partners will enable rapid development and lower the entry costs for the design and optimization of your proposed novel CPS and embedded system solutions.
- Innovation management of our networking partners by linking applicants to suppliers, well-connected business infrastructures and existing regional innovation hubs ensure the relevant conditions for innovation adoption and access to further investments to facilitate the industrialization of the developed innovative CPS solutions.
- The FED4SAE testbeds enable applicants to test and validate their innovative CPS solutions in real or quasi-real environments.
The three opens calls dates are:
- The 1st open call is now closed.
- 2nd open call: May 28th, 2018 – September 18th, 2018.
- 3rd open call will open in November 2018, for 12 weeks.